¿Qué serie viste hoy?

Iniciado por xemalost, 04 de Julio de 2007, 06:48:57 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

jescri, 0iker0 y 69 Visitantes están viendo este tema.

Schillinger

•  

xemalost

Pues ahora me estoy viendo una serie, bueno documental, de un tío que lo sueltan en un sitio inhóspito y tiene que sobrevivir hasta encontrar la civilización. Está muy interesante, ya que te enseña todos los trucos para poderte mover, apañar comida y agua por ese sitio específico.

Me he visto casi la primera temporada (6 capítulos de 8) de:

'El Último Superviviente', o en español latino: 'A prueba de todo'

•  

ZesT

The Wire 4x05

Como amo esta serie
  •  

Jason

House 5x20  :flipando :flipando

Luego me he enterado que se debe a :

Spoiler
Farewell Lawrence Kutner; Kal Penn leaves Fox 'House' for White House

by Vicki Hyman/The Star-Ledger
Tuesday April 07, 2009, 9:32 AM

FOXDid Kal Penn die? Maybe it was just lupus. The actor's character, Dr. Lawrence Kutner, on Fox's 'House' committed suicide. Penn wanted to take a job with the White House.

"House" didn't lose a doctor when Lawrence Kutner, aka Kal Penn, committed suicide on last night's episode. The White House gained an associate director in the White House office of public liaison.

Lawrence Kutner's death on Fox's "House," in the first 10 minutes no less, shocked viewers, but it was no surprise to Penn, who wanted to leave the highly rated show to pursue a career in politics and public service. Active in the Barack Obama campaign, the "Harold and Kumar" star tells Entertainment Weekly that he's been thinking about the move for a long time. "I love what I do as an actor. I couldn't love it more. But probably from the time I was a kid, I really enjoyed that balance between the arts and public service."
[close]
  •  

Schillinger

•  

Noelon

Perdidos 5x11
Cómo conocí a vuestra madre 4x01 a 4x07
  •  

Reiko

•  

Erendil

Heroes 3x22 sigue decepcionando
House 5x20 Impactantes 10 primeros mins, el resto normal  :sonreir
"Puediera llegar el dia en el que le valor de los hombres decayera, pero hoy No es ese dia... "
____¡¡¡ Hoy LUCHAREMOS !!!____
  •  

Schillinger

•  

Jason

•  

Schillinger

•  

Erendil

"Puediera llegar el dia en el que le valor de los hombres decayera, pero hoy No es ese dia... "
____¡¡¡ Hoy LUCHAREMOS !!!____
  •  

Steve Mcqueen

Cita de: Jason en 08 de Abril de 2009, 02:13:05 PM
House 5x20  :flipando :flipando

Luego me he enterado que se debe a :

Spoiler
Farewell Lawrence Kutner; Kal Penn leaves Fox 'House' for White House

by Vicki Hyman/The Star-Ledger
Tuesday April 07, 2009, 9:32 AM

FOXDid Kal Penn die? Maybe it was just lupus. The actor's character, Dr. Lawrence Kutner, on Fox's 'House' committed suicide. Penn wanted to take a job with the White House.

"House" didn't lose a doctor when Lawrence Kutner, aka Kal Penn, committed suicide on last night's episode. The White House gained an associate director in the White House office of public liaison.

Lawrence Kutner's death on Fox's "House," in the first 10 minutes no less, shocked viewers, but it was no surprise to Penn, who wanted to leave the highly rated show to pursue a career in politics and public service. Active in the Barack Obama campaign, the "Harold and Kumar" star tells Entertainment Weekly that he's been thinking about the move for a long time. "I love what I do as an actor. I couldn't love it more. But probably from the time I was a kid, I really enjoyed that balance between the arts and public service."
[close]

salio en la prensa!!
  •  

reporter

La mejor broma de la historia en... South Park 13x05 :obacion. Brutal, y d paso Kayne West recibe d lo lindo :D..
  •  

~ΣDU~

•