'Furia de Titanes' - Nuevo Cartel y banners

Iniciado por jescri, 17 de Abril de 2007, 11:15:34 AM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 2 Visitantes están viendo este tema.

Schillinger

•  

Black Knight

Guapisimo, una de las que mas espero de este año, que decir que una de las cosas que mas me han gustado siempre es la mitologia, me encanta God of war y va por el estilo :muy :muy :muy :muy :muy

Liberad al KRAKEN!!!! :D.
que la fuerza os acompañe

Facebook KAFEZALE
  •  

Josemi19

Aquí os dejo una noticia sobre la peli:

CitarEXCLUSIVE: 'Clash Of The Titans' Director Louis Leterrier Says No To 3-D And Has Massive Attack, Not Muse, On The Score

"Clash of the Titans" hits theaters on March 26, 2010. It will be director Louis Leterrier's follow-up to the 2008 Marvel Comics flick "The Incredible Hulk" and only his fourth feature as a director ("Transporter 2" and the Jet Li-starring "Unleashed" being the other two). Leterrier has honed his craft quite a bit through the years, and all signs suggest that "Clash" will be his biggest and best effort yet.

That said, there are still a few burning questions that fans want some answers on. The massive success of "Avatar," which also stars "Clash" lead Sam Worthington, has left many people wondering if the movie will be in 3-D. In fact, Worthington even mentioned the possibility of a 3-D release in a recent interview with the Los Angeles Times. There's also news that emerged earlier this week that British rock group Muse had been asked to score the movie. It's something they were interested in doing, frontman Matt Bellamy said in an interview with the Daily Star.

In an interview with MTV News earlier today (part of a longer upcoming feature we'll be posting on Louis' big year) Leterrier set the record straight at last on the 3-D and soundtrack rumors.

"We tried [to do 3-D for 'Clash'].' We tried hard. We just won't have time," Leterrier explained. "Maybe we possibly can re-release it in 3-D."

With all of the effort put into trying to release "Clash" in 3-D, it was tough to get on set every day and deal with Worthington and his "Avatar" experiences.

"Because it was Sam Worthington, I could hear all these 3-D stories from 'Avatar.' And James Cameron was calling often, and I was like 'Guys, I'm doing the best i can with [the two dimensions] I've got!' So if we ever get to do ['Clash'] in 3-D, that would be fantastic. But it'll never be as good as James Cameron's stereoscopic 3-D."

Too true. That stereoscopic stuff is pretty mind-blowing, right? As for questions about Muse, the soundtrack, who's doing it and all of that, Leterrier was more than happy to tell the story.

"It was not Muse ever, it was Matt Bellamy [who I spoke to about providing music]. I love Muse, I'm the biggest Muse fan ever, but I wanted something a little different," Leterrier explained. "[Matt] wrote a lot of stuff, but he started his tour. So not so long ago, he called me and he was like 'Louis, I'm so sorry. I have to be respectful to my audience and professional and I have to stop on 'Clash.'"

Even if Bellamy had participated, the task of scoring the movie was never going to be his alone. "It was too big of a score," Leterrier explained. "Craig Armstrong, who did my ['Incredible Hulk'] score-- Craig, he was going to write the score and Matt Bellamy was going to come in and do... maybe 30 minutes of music."

Now, new plans are in place. "Craig Armstrong is still doing the score and I called my friend Neil Davidge from Massive Attack to replace Matt for the areas that Matt was doing. So it'll be Craig Armstrong and Massive Attack, which is pretty exciting."

Pretty exciting indeed. And Muse fans can take heart; Leterrier is very much a fan and he hopes that some sort of collaboration will come up down the road. "On my computer I've got great Matt Bellamy stuff [that he recorded for 'Clash,' but it won't be appearing in the movie.] It's like a rain check, like let's do something later."

Resumiendo:

Habían rumores sobre que MUSE iba a hacer la BSO y al final no.
  •  

Engendro

Curiosamente, Muse es un grupo que me gusta bastante, pero no pegaba para nada...

PD; Aunque el trailer venga a ser media pelicula, tiene una pinta cojonuda, y por los spoilers... ya nos sabemos todos de que va, digo yo...
  •  

Sacri94

Es que prefiero esto mil veces mas que una pelicula de God of War y ademas, la pelicula pinta cojonuda. A Sam le pegan estos papeles y no el de Avatar, que quereis que os diga, podrian haber cojido a otro y no hubiese pasado nada pero en esta pelicula la verdad es que encaja perfectamente, el tipico tio duro. Despues tambien esta ahi Liam Nesson como Zeus que entre esta pelicula y la del Equipo A parece que va resurgiendo poco a poco (si es que alguna vez se fue). La verdad es que espero esta pelicula con muchas ganas (no veas con el Kraken! :sorpresa)

"Puedo estar horas comiendo una perita."
  •  

Taiwan

A la escena del Kraken solo le falta añadir a Zeus diciendo por lo bajini a sus sirvientes (o a quien sea que se lo diga): "Se van a cagar, no han visto bixarraco mas grande, feo y animal en ninguna peli...jejejejeje..."
A ver si no se pasan con el rimeld e Zeus, que entre eso y la armadura plateada... :disimu
  •  

~ΣDU~

Esperemos que hayan dejado alguna escena fuera del tráiler porque...

Muy 'God of War' todo. Seguramante caiga en pantalla grande :si

No se pierde una el Sam Worthington ¿eh?

•  

Schillinger

•  

Constantine

Que ganitas le tengo a lapeli cada vez que veo el trailer :palomitas :palomitas :palomitas

•  

Duque75

Copon, pa mi promete mucho, el trailer por lo menos está tremendo, con la musica y todo... que ganas, espero que no decepcione. :palomitas :palomitas
Por cierto EDU, no se pierde una el Worthington.. y lo que nos queda que verlo XDD
  •  

Ludovicum

Todos los viciados al God of War van a disfrutarla bastante.

•  

Wanchope

Por cierto, su estreno se retrasa... pero sólo una semana, al 2 de Abril, para dar algo más de tiempo a su conversión en 3D. Eso sí, en lo que a su estreno en Estados Unidos se refiere. Es de suponer que se mantendrá un estreno a la par en España, pero vete a saber después de lo de 'Alicia'...  :disimu
  •  

Black Knight

Cita de: Ludovicum en 03 de Febrero de 2010, 06:18:55 PM
Todos los viciados al God of War van a disfrutarla bastante.

No veas :babear :muy :babear :muy :babear :muy bastante es poco

Si no decepciona tiene pinta de convertirse en una de mis fovoritas, son fanatico de la ciencia ficcion como ya sabeis, pero lo que es la mitologia me apasiona tambien, por eso me gusta tanto el God of war.

Pedazo Trailer, es increible
que la fuerza os acompañe

Facebook KAFEZALE
  •