Doctor Who (BBC)

Iniciado por Banacafalata, 22 de Marzo de 2011, 07:36:05 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

0iker0

Y otro teaser en el que los protagonistas son los Daleks.

Sherlock Holmes is a human trying to be a God. The Doctor is a God trying to be human.

•  

0iker0

Tenemos primer trailer

Sherlock Holmes is a human trying to be a God. The Doctor is a God trying to be human.

•  

0iker0

Tenemos primeras críticas del primer capítulo: Deep breath, relax: Capaldi knows how to fly this thing. El capítulo será emitido en BBC One el 23 de Agosto.

•  

0iker0

Me encantan los carteles que están sacando los de la revista británica RadioTimes con cada uno de los episodios.

Iré poniéndolos aquí según vayan saliendo.

•  

0iker0

•  

0iker0

•  

0iker0

•  

0iker0

•  

0iker0

•  

0iker0

•  

0iker0

Doctor Who - Death In Heaven trailer The series finale!

•  

0iker0

La primera imagen de la series 9 ha sido publicada en el Entertainment Weekly de esta semana, especial para la Comic Con.

También han publicado una entrevista con Peter Capaldi

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Are you looking forward to Comic-Con?
PETER CAPALDI: Very much. Comic-Con is so legendary, so a great thrill to be invited along.

You told me last year that, as a child, you were always more intrigued than frightened by Doctor Who. But are you nervous at all about appearing in front of 7,000 people at the Doctor Who panel?
Very nervous. Don't think I'ver ever stood in front of 7,000 people in my life. But if 7,000 people want to see us, it would be rude not to turn up.

If you were going to walk the Comic-Con floor disguised as a monster from Doctor Who, or as anything or anyone else, what or who would it be?
A white walker from Game of Thrones. Or, from Doctor Who, a menoptra.

Could you tease the two-part premiere?
It places the Doctor in a conflict that is central to his being, as well as containning some subtle tributes to the '60s, and truly wonderful guest performances.

What can you tell us about the exclusive photograph from the premiere (see above)?
The photo shows the Doctor about to make a mistake that has cataclysmic repercussions.

How is the Doctor different this season from last?
He's throwing himself into life with a newfound hunger for adventure. He's in pursuit of joy and grabbing every thrill that he can along the way. But I sense him running from something, that even he does not yet understand.

Tell us about the villains and monsters the Doctor will be encountering this season?
There is an epic sweep to this season and I think the villains and monsters reflect that. Great new ones, brilliant old ones, and some very scary creatures looming in stories with real emotional ambition. 

And Missy?
In the hands of Michelle Gomez, Missy is more magnificently bad than ever before.

Maisie Williams is one of the new season's guest stars. How was working with her?
Maisie is fantastic. A sharp, talented tornado. As an 18-year-old, she has taught me many new words and expressions. All I'll say about her character is she shifts in cosmic ways.

How would you describe the relationship between your Doctor and Jenna Coleman's Clara this season?
They've suddenly realized that they are the most fortunate people in all of time and space and are hellbent on adventure. Jenna continutes to deliver a beautifully nuanced, complex, and funny performance that marks her out as one of the best companions ever.

Jenna had planned on leaving last season before changing her mind. Will these be her last shows?
I hope not.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/01/peter-capaldi-doctor-who-maisie-williams-exclusive-photo

•  

Constantine

Deseando que llegue ya a mis ojos :babear :babear :babear

•  

0iker0

El 19 de septiembre empieza la nueva temporada para la que ya tenemos trailer.

•  

Ainis94

Buenas... qué monopolizado está este hilo, ¿no? Se agradece cada aportación de 0iker0, pero estaría bien que hubiera más gente.

Por cierto, no había visto los carteles esos de cada capítulo, molan un montón :sorpresa

Y qué ganitas de que empiece la novena temporada de una vez, el tiempo de espera se hace eterno... ¿Durante la temporada suele haber más movimiento por aquí, comentando capítulos y tal?