Mr. & Mrs. Smith (Prime Video)

Iniciado por Wanchope, 13 de Febrero de 2021, 12:07:29 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

jescri

En general me ha parecido una buena serie. Puede parecer que estamos ante una serie que se puede hacer repetitiva, pero nada más lejos de la realidad, pues cada capítulo es muy diferente al anterior. Eso sí, me parece inhumano ese final que le han dado  :ko
  •  

Wanchope

•  

Wanchope

•  

Wanchope

•  

jescri

•  

Wanchope

Cita de: Wanchope en 14 de Mayo de 2024, 04:30:20 PM- Prime Video anuncia la renovación por una segunda temporada de 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith'

"I was just talking to Donald last night about this and we were laughing, because one of the pieces of press said, 'according to our sources,' and we're like, 'Who are these sources?'. We wrote a cliffhanger, we thought about it long and hard. It was one of the first things that we wrote. Why in the world - we haven't said anything - but why in the world would we ruin a cliffhanger based on a headline?" (...) "We didn't even get to start writing [season 2] yet. Maya and Donald may be dead; they may not be dead... there will be an answer as to what happened at the end of season 1 in season 2" https://ew.com/mr-and-mrs-smith-season-2-will-maya-erskine-donald-glover-return-8653848
  •